- 4 oz Old Wisconsin Snack Sticks
- 8 oz Brussels sprouts - trimmed and quartered
- 1 oz panko bread crumbs
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp rosemary - fresh & finely chopped
- 2 tsp thyme - fresh & finely chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 0.5 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Slice the Old Wisconsin Snack Sticks into 1/8" to 1/4" rounds, or slice on bias if desired.
- Heat a dry sauté pan and toast Panko bread crumbs to light brown. Remove to bowl to cool.
- Clean pan and return to heat. Once pan is hot add oil and Old Wisconsin Snack Sticks. Sauté until fat begins to render out.
- Add rosemary, thyme and red pepper flakes to pan, cook for one minute.
- Add Brussels sprouts to pan and sauté until bright green and slightly al dente.
- Add toasted panko bread crumbs and parmesan cheese to pan, stir to mix and remove to bowl.
- Adjust seasoning by adding salt to taste.
Per serving (daily value): Calories 135.861kcal; Protein 6.802g (14%); Total Fat 7.518g (12%) (Sat. 1.633g (8%)); Chol. 11.76mg (4%); Carb. 11.088g (4%); Fiber 2.862g (11%); Sugars 1.871g; Calcium 135.723mg (14%); Iron 1.971mg (11%); Sodium 284.375mg (12%); Vit. C 48.187mg (80%); Vit. A 513.114IU (10%); Trans fat 0g
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
Cost: $1.25/per serving